Analyze large amounts of raw information to independently undertake various analytics exercises and build data products to extract valuable business insights. In this role, the candidate should have high analytical skills and high proficiency in BI tools. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. The candidate is expected to design, implement, and maintain efficient BI solutions to enable the business groups to derive insights and make better decisions.
- Designing and implementing data models, and database structures for building BI reports and dashboards
- SQL programming, data modeling, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes using SAP Data Services
- Creating and optimizing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions
- Designing and building interactive reports, dashboards, and visualizations using BI Tools
- Collaborating with business users to understand requirements and deliver BI solutions
Track record that demonstrates technical and functional capabilities through use cases delivered in data analytics and business intelligence in the banking sector
Bachelor in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Mathematics