Key Accountabilities of the role:
- Manage the development & maintenance of Gen-Y online presence
- Develop & implement pages and microsites for entities and initiatives (e.g. Events, deals, e-commerce offers, etc.)
- Designing & broadcast of email and SMS campaigns
- Search engine optimization implementation and tracking
- Designing the website’s visual imagery and ensuring it is in line with company branding policy or requirements; testing online assets to ensure they are working
- Managing online advertising campaigns across programmatic, display, search and other direct-response channels to achieve campaign goals as agreed with line manager and relevant business unit
- Manages relationship with external advertising & technical vendors for all Gen-Y related campaigns
- Responsible for collecting & maintaining all digital marketing campaign QA / QC documentation
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge Required for this role:
- An understanding of online advertising landscape include: Paid Search, Aggregators, Programmatic, Display Ads, Engagement Ads, Rich Ad formats, social media listening tools, web analytics, etc..
- Software: Web Editing applications, Angular JS, Adobe CS, expertise on JOOMLA, WORD PRESS, and other CMS applications. UX/UI Development experience
- In-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing operations including UX / UI Content marketing, advertising, E-Commerce, Usability.
- An understanding of the principles of design for digital communication
- An understanding of the fintech ecosystem in general and payments & marketplaces in specific.
- Online & Direct-Response Marketing experience
- Experience in technical development & new implementations