- The Head of Data Management’s role is to develop our data operating strategy leveraging data as a key information asset across customer and internal systems leading to a better data-driven decision-making process.
- The candidate will create data management frameworks, develop data access procedures/policies, analyze and recommend actions to improve data accuracy while meeting industry best practices.
- Designing and owning data strategies, quality, and management in Bank
- Define & implement a data operating model outlining the roles, responsibilities related to data governance processes, based on the central role of data in decision-making routine activities is recommended.
- Establish a clear understanding of where data comes from, who owns it, and who should be involved in the change management process.
- Evaluate current reporting environments to finalize the data elements required for meeting functional requirements.
- Review data architecture design, modeling, ETL, data integration, and data migration design.
- Drive the organization to improve its focus on managing data as a crucial information asset and introduce standards and governance at the enterprise and function levels.
- Design and document technical solutions to complex requirements using various tools including Hadoop, Spark, R, Python
12-15 years of experience in a data-related experience with 5 years in data governance
Course: B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / M. Tech / MBA degree or equivalent