The jobholder will support the Compliance Governance & Assurance (CGA) department to achieve its objectives in providing effective oversight over the development and dissemination of the Group Compliance program. This will include support in tracking policies and procedures, training strategy, resource management, Ml and reporting, vendor management, budget coordination, information security and Business Continuity liaison.
This role also will support the Primary Business Operational Risk Management (BORM) for GCD by acting as the secondary BORM, which includes issues management, incident reporting, compliance risks library, KRIs in GRC system and Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) controls testing.
The jobholder will also support the Group-wide Compliance Monitoring and Assurance Testing (CMAT) function which applies a risk-based approach to monitor and test the First Line of Defense activities related to compliance risks.
CGA unit provides a shared service to the other units within GCD, specifically the Financial Crime Compliance (FCC), Regulatory Affairs Unit (RAU), International Branches Compliance (IBG Compliance) and the offshore Compliance Operations Center (COC).
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies, law, accounting, economics or commerce, or specific training in risk management.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years banking experience with 5 years in Compliance or Control function.
- Strong understanding of the Compliance Risks and Controls with previous experience in working in Compliance or Control function
- Previous experience in performing Assurance activities in Regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance
- Good exposure to MIS reporting, data Analysis, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and pivot table.
- Understanding of statistics and business trend analysis
- Strong peer and senior stakeholder’s communication and management skills