- Have full ownership and responsibility of all Client Experience touch points across the bank.
- Review Market perception of the bank and develop Client Experience Strategy along-with the Leadership Forum members; which is tracked and share the progress periodically.
- Design the KPIs with Business across all levels to assign greater weightage to customer centricity, Experience and Brand impact
Knowledge and Experience
- 10 – 15 years of demonstrated success in a Customer Success, Client Engagement or Client Services leadership role in a multi-national customer focused company.
- Experience in Project Mgmt. experience in a top tier Management Consultancy or international financial services industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to include visionary & strategic planning capacity together with interpersonal, communication, motivational & team working skills.
- Experience growing and leading geographically dispersed client service teams.
- Significant experience in a client-facing leadership role requiring engagement across a diversity of stakeholders and executives.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on multiple projects and fast-moving priorities while delivering results across multiple clients.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging technology, innovation, and data to monitor client success KPIs and deliver client value.
- Passion for technology and a strong ability to adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams in a collaborative environment.