Job Purpose :
This position is responsible for the Biopharma business in the assigned Middle East and African countries. This position is responsible for Biopharma business P+L, Strategy, Execution, Business Development, Market Development, and Customer relationship management directly and through distributors.
- Lead the execution of the territory sales/marketing plans to effectively promote and sell company process Chemicals, Single Use solutions, Chromatography products, Serum, etc…
- Identify and satisfy customer requirements by communicating the value of company products.
- Establish strong business relationships with our distributors and key customers.
- Develop, train, manage, and motivate our distribution channel on products and services.
- Implement sales opportunities with organization application engineers and manage the process (if a need arises).
- Anticipate, coordinate, and respond to the competitive environment and initiatives.
- Forecasting the weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly Orders & Sales and reporting to the management.
- Meet or exceed the business target assigned for the region
- Participate in Funnel and sales review meetings to represent the region
- Coordinate with Global Product management and technology teams to support the customers in the region.
- Ability to influence Direct and Indirect teams to deliver the desired results.
- Building the Biopharma Production Business and Team
- Identify, Appoint, and manage the suitable Channel Partners.
Education & Qualification :
BA or BS or engineering in Life Sciences
Minimum of 10 years of sales experience.