Participate & Lead a Risk-based and Client-focused Branch Review Program covering Branch Sales and Operations of the Bank. Participate in the cycled risk review engagements and undertake Special Reviews, Fraud Investigations and Consultancy Services relating to Branch Audit Program.
Key Accountabilities of the role:
• Maintain Risk Assessment Profile (RAP) of the Branch Audit Entities.
• Plan and execute individual review engagements as a lead reviewer.
• Review and prepare clear and concise audit reports.
• Conduct audit exit meetings with client management to discuss overall audit results, conclusion, and audit ratings.
• Engage the team members at the end of each audit to effectively conclude the internal close of the review.
• Review working paper during the audit as well as prior to wrap up to ensure quality and completeness in the documentation.
• Assist Head of Branch Banking Audit Program in the monitoring of Audit Recommendation implementation by management.
• Participate in special assignments, consultancy services and investigations, whenever required.
• Prepare quarterly progress report with the Manager – Branch Audit Program on corrective action plans and submit to Head of Retail Audits and Credit Risk Review.
• Engage and build a trusted relationship with the management.
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge, Technical Competencies Required for this role:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or Finance from a recognized institution. Certification such as CPA, CIA, and CISA will be an added advantage.
High degree of Analytical, Reasoning / Judgmental Skills. Excellent Communication (writing & verbal) Skills, Good Leadership Skills, PC Literate.
Minimum 10 years’ experience in Retail Audit / Risk Review, extensive knowledge and experience in Internal Control, Risk Management and Governance over Operational Processes and Activities.