To lead and conduct audit and risk reviews in line with the Retail Assets and Credit Risk Review program of the bank effectively and efficiently. Ensure that the review process follows the approved Audit & Risk Review Manual and the Credit Risk Review Manual in order to accomplish the department’s objectives and corporate strategies and hence protect the company from any franchise. Legal or financial risk/loss. Ensure proper recording of the review work papers in the system.
Key Accountabilities of the role
To manage and participate in Retail Finance products and credit risk review programs of the bank effectively and efficiently. To help the head of retail business audit and risk review during review assignment and ensure the review process follows the approved Audit & Risk Review manual and the Credit Risk Review manual in order to accomplish the department’s objectives and corporate strategies and to protect the company from any franchise legal or financial risk loss.
Also responsible for auditing and leading audit and risk reviews relating to support function and channels such as E-banking, Alternate channels, call center and internal Retail Audit of International location.
• Lead the Retail Finance Audit in line with audit and risk review manual and IIA international standards.
• Maintain an up-to-date record of retail business review listing discrete audible entities.
• Assist and provide input to the Head of Retail Finance Branch’s and Retail units Review in developing the annual Branch Risk Review Plan.
• Maintain Risk Assessment profile (RAP) for each of the auditable entities within the retail finance risk review program.
• Plan and executive individual review engagements leading a team of ARR and Guest Reviewer.
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge, Technical Competencies Required for this role:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or Finance from a recognized institution. Certification in Credit Risk Management or CA/CPA will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 10 years experience in retail credit including 5 years in a senior position in a leading bank. Combined Business Audit Experience.