- Managing Credit Risk of large corporates / investments / syndication / Fls portfolio including sukuks, syndication, funds, equities, Fls, etc. covering institutions, Fls, etc.
- Underwriting new to bank exposures for wholesale banking and investments proposals, conducting annual reviews of large ticket size corporate proposals in line with bank’s policy, risk appetite, sector strategy, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Contribute in developing corporate credit and investment policies, processes, guidelines, etc. as well as strategy for individual sectors and investments & syndication.
- Management & annual reviews of investments, Fls & country limits.
- Assist unit head in various department initiatives including overall portfolio management, assessment of End-to-End credit risk for large individual portfolios across diverse industries, evaluate methodologies for early warning signals / detection of deterioration, implementation of credit dashboard, interaction with key stakeholders.
Reporting to : Head of Corporate Credit
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
The role has a preference for a UAE National only