Job Purpose :
A senior level role which provides both strategic direction and tactical management of digital applications across the bank including digital architecture. The aim of the role is to provide technical / functional leadership in the design, implementation and maintenance of technology for digital applications. Also, to guide the business analysts/application developers and consultants who support these applications.
To lead and manage business engagement , solution research, enhancements of products and services in retail and wholesale banking in line with Banks’s digital strategy, business process reengineering, business analysis, vendor / product selection, development of road maps for implementation of specific initiatives, requirement documentation / review, data modelling, preparation of requirement specification, implementation of systems, support of banking digital applications, optimization and standardization of IT processes to ensure that the IT service is delivered effectively and efficiently in compliance with policies, procedures, standards and guidelines and business needs and business processes are automated and integrated optimally.
Background and Experience:
- 10 years minimum Information Technology management experience in Financial Services
- Experience of developing and implementing digital Enterprise platforms in financial services
- Track record of success driving digital initiatives using agile development methodology
- Skilled at aligning organization and business goals and managing organizational change
- Solid understanding of IT security and ability to work with security professionals to implement and support best practices
- Experienced with both on premise and cloud technology solutions
- Proven leadership and managerial abilities demonstrated by developing, coaching, and training others in an organizational setting
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
- Reporting – knowledge of analytics and big data reporting platforms (Azure/AWS). Ability to understand the business and develop reporting recommendations
- Knowledge of all type of device technology and how to incorporate into the IT enterprise model while ensuring proper security, and governance
Professional Qualification :
- PMP/COBIT/ITIL Certification is preferred