Reports to CFO
- Define and manage data policies.
- Drive implementation of data management and continues improvement on data assets.
- Transversal role – coordination of bank-wide data management functions.
- Propose strategic agenda for bank-wide data governance
- Supervision of data governance organization
- Define required data management elements
- Business requirements management
- Decision rights
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Information Management or Computer Science. Business Management related specialization in financial industry will be an added advantage.
- About 6-8 years of related experience in Data Management of which a minimum of 4-5 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a Banking/Financial Industries.
- Experience in Project Management of Data Management projects will be an added advantage.
- Good Knowledge of Applications Architecture and Information Security Principles.