Role Purpose: Manage Card Business, including P & L ownership, Marketing and Cards Product & Portfolio management strategy for all Card Products.
• Lead product innovation (features enhancement, test & surrogates for accelerated acquisition, new product development)
• Manage overall Cards Business P&L for all card products including covered cards, debit cards, pre-paid cards, etc. • Oversee the process, systems and infrastructure to support and sustain Card Business
• Drive cards product and portfolio management strategies by identifying opportunities for new products, retention cross sales and overall portfolio growth, including analytics & MIS to guide product and Sales strategies.
• Ownership of marketing strategy including budget maintenance & allocation, media selection, PR activities and tactical executions
• Ensure that all strategies within Cards Business adopt and conform to group compliance standards
• Lead all digital initiatives including platform consolidation, launch of digital acquisition and process re- engineering.
• Manage cross-functional teams and initiatives such as workplace banking and cross-sell strategy management.
• Implementation of new technology as per business plans
• Engage key stakeholders while making decision that have material impact on risks, revenues and/or service
• Conduct business review and proactively identify opportunities for improved business results
• Support Sales with promotions, contests and coaching to achieve acquisition targets
• Own and Manage rewards & loyalty programs to support customer engagement and product proposition.
• Alliance and Strategic partnership management to enhance product proposition / benefits and co-brand products. • Develop competitive card product proposition.
• Portfolio risk management
• Achieve the budgeted financial goals, deliver revenue contribution & product profitability targets for Cards Business
• Coaching, counseling and mentoring the team of product managers and building the skills sets of direct reports.
• Prepare Operational risk matrices, service Level agreements and standard operation processes.
• Forecast, budget and achieve yearly business plans set by management for the overall Bank
The right candidate would need to have
• A minimum of 10 years industry experience
• University degree
• Understanding of marketing dynamics including demographic factors, competitor products and services
• Detailed product knowledge of both regulated and non-regulated product set
• Understanding and working knowledge of lending criteria
• Familiarity with local regulation related to lending
• Ability to budget, forecast and analyze Ratios